Monday, August 31, 2020

I looked at the following Blogs:  Cordova Patricia, George Emily, and Hughes JJ. I thought all three were excellent.

Very impressed with their insights, comments, and rational for choosing their backgrounds and the overall appearance.

All three had distinctive tones  that were unique and would make me want to read their blogs and follow them. I think that is one of the main points of this class: to attract followers to promote your products and have someone follow you. To me, all three were successful.

I need to step up my game because these three had great first time comments and after reading my fellow students I need to get more creative.

Regards,

Greg Burke


No comments:

Post a Comment

CSIT 155 FA 20 GregB - Week 16 Wrapping it Up

When I first started thinking about taking this class I  discussed this with our owner and her response was that Social Media was primarily ...