Monday, October 5, 2020

CSIT - 155 - FA20 - GregB Week 6 Part 2











Here is my screenshot. I tried this twice because on my first was a little difficult to read.

For my first post I chose a picture of our Brass Casters because this is specified to the higher end luxury hotels and usually at this time of the year they are updating their equipment and spending money from their budget that has been allocated for maintenance. If they don't spend the money then typically they will have less dollars in next years maintenance budget/plans.  This year is an anomaly with the Covid Crisis so it remains to be seen how much will be ordered. The casters are used on Bellman Carts and have a one year warranty for materials and defects.

For my second post this relates to our expanded offering of stainless steel casters and these are used in a variety of industries. I plan on targeting the biotech industry which is booming right now with numerous companies competing to come up with a vaccine for Covid. All of them use stainless fixtures which rust when washed down in clean room environment. Casters come in a variety of sizes and are excellent for wash down applications.

Finally, for my third post, I wrote a very generalized proclamation stating that we offer and stock more types and sizes of casters then any other company in North America.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CSIT 155 FA 20 GregB - Week 16 Wrapping it Up

When I first started thinking about taking this class I  discussed this with our owner and her response was that Social Media was primarily ...